Powerball 300 • Sprinkler Control Valve
A Sprinkler Control Valve for indoor and outdoor use. Brass body, chrome plated brass disc, and 300 PSI/ 20.7 Bar. UL Listed/ FM Approved. Available threaded in sizes 1” to 2-1/2” and grooved from 1-1/4” to 2-1/2”. Complete with Position Indicator and integral Tamper Switch.
- Quarter turn operation
- Internal tamper switch for Indoor / Outdoor Use (optional)
- Disc movement signaled
- Factory or Field installation
- Elimination of Water Hammer
- Slow opening and closing
- Patent Pending
OS&Y Valve • Gate Valve
Model l 8 Gate Valve exclusively crafted for the Lansdale International line. Bronze Screwed Ends Outside Screw & Yoke. UL Listed/ FM Approved @ 175lbs. WOG 100% Pressure Tested Rising Stem.
Test & Drain Valve •
- Used to test water flow through sprinkler systems
- Forged brass body with three-position ball valve (OFF-TEST-DRAIN)
- Integral sight glass with acrylic see-through windows
- 1/2” restricted orifice for system test position
- UL Listed/ FM Approved, Patented design
Residential Riser • Assembly
The Lansdale Residential Riser is a cost effective factory assembled riser assembly. The assembly comes in three configurations to meetall of your needs and features cast in place mounting brackets for easeof installation. The assembly has a working pressure of 175 PSI and all components are UL Listed.
- Lead Free stainless steel body construction with all brass trim.
- Factory assembled.
- Factory pressure tested at 200psi. (13.8 bar).
- Choice of 3 kinds of trim: Basic Trim, Basic Trim with Pressure Relief Kit , Basic Trim with Test & Drain
- Supply/ System lines support for mounting. Along with a support bracket (to stud) and a recessed or flush mount (to wood panel).
- NPT (female x female) connections
- Slim design allows for easy installation within 2” x 4” x 16” centers wood frame construction.
- Optimum sensitivity is assured through a dedicated UL Listed and ULC Listed Water Flow Detector. Water Flow Detector is factory installed with a metallic, waterproof cover. Triggering flow rate is 4(15) GPM (LPM) to 10(38) GPM (LPM).